Single presentation of the media
Playing/presenting a DVD
A DVD can be played both in the current window and in full-screen mode.
Playing/presenting a film
Films can also be played both in the current window and in full-screen mode.
Presenting a PDF document
Even PDF documents can be presented. The individual PDF pages are displayed one after the other in full-screen mode.
Control of Presentations
- present next/previous medium
- fast forward/fast reverse
- increase playback speed (up to 64x)
- Increase the playback speed
- Switch to endless playback
- Sort by name, path or unsorted (random)
- Switch between window and full screen presentation
- Change aspect ratio (4:3; 16:9; 21:9)
- Language selection (if available)
- Set default language (incl. automatic selection of audio passthrough if available) for DVDs
The presentation menu is available in the menu bar when the (invisible) mouse pointer is moved all the way up.